Sunday, January 12, 2014
December 9, 2013
I am happy to hear how everyone is doing it sounds like things are moving smoothly which is great! Well I guess as smooth as they can in this season. So do you want to hear a story? of course you do...! So when I started out my mission things seemed to be moving ever slowly and time just needed to stop. I am sorry but the days were never ending and it felt like sleep would never come. Any way I was sitting in a Zone conference with a group of missionaries when at the end the Elders and Sisters that were going home the soonest bore their testimonies about how fast their missions went by and blah blah blah. Noted the whole time I was thinking, "Dude you would not feel the same if you had been in my shoes this week!" "Are you CRAZY!" and my personal favorite.."oh shut up!" Well that came back to bite me in the butt! This week I had the opportunity to go up and bear my testimony and all the while I was thinking "Oh please tell me this is a joke" Nope it wasn't a joke it was real life and it was weird. I cant tell you what I said because well it was new for me. It was amazing though and weird. Seriously I had a member tell me that I could be married in a year and I was thinking to myself, "Don't they know my childhood dreams always ended at a mission?" Well apparently not as that is all they were telling me. You know I love it here but I am super excited to see snow as lets face it here we get two snowflakes have a party talk about making a snowman and then go and find the cheapest marshmallow or dollar store toy we can find. Ha ha. I think today's choice is marshmallows. Well I love you all stay safe!
Sister Cawley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment