Sunday, January 12, 2014

December 16, 2013

I don't know

 can honestly say I think this is the first time I am at a loss for words which is weird seeing as I love talking. Oh well I guess I can just tell you well. My mind is blank I feel so stupid I am so sorry I am sure this week you all were like I get to hear all Sister Cawleys kookie stories and this week I can barely remember my name. Yeah that is about how this week has gone. Not a bad thing but not necessarily a good thing either. We did have dinner with a less active which was pretty cool. He wanted to thank us for helping him return back to church. So he gave us each a T-shirt. Mine he pciked out just for me...a hat  (mine has a skull) a towel(mine is a dolphin) and a whole bunch of food! like a whole bunch! So he gave us one and a half Alfies pizza noted we ate the other half. A box of friend chicken. A 28 pack of popcorn. a whole huge thing of hot chocolate. Chips and salsa(The hot kind) four king size candy bars two giant sodas and I am sure there was more! haha. It was great which is funny seeing as the only thing that was done is us pestering him into coming after I bore a strong testimony! So cool.  Yeah it is fun. That was an exciting part of this week so I guess I didn't forget it all. The nice thing is I made sure to write in my journal before I hit the hay so I got down the important things in there. We are excited for christmas as our tree is up and stockings placed.

Love Sister Cawley




No comments:

Post a Comment