So why is it that when it comes to something small you never realize your going to hit it until after you hit it. That was me and a brick wall this week in front of someones yard. Don't worry everyone in the car was fine and the brick wall didn't suffer a scratch the car on the other hand wasn't so lucky. It suffer a nice dent and got all the paint scratched off noted it looked twenty times worse the night it happened and now it looks like Sister Cawley is banned from driving for a month. Still not bad I learned my lesson and it was the first car wreck I have ever had. Yep. Also fun story me and my companion are passing around a sinus headache. Do not ask me how that's possible. She got rid of it then I got it and now we both have it. Its weird I will never again share sympathy pains with my companion as it is doing neither of us any good. Oh well. We put one of our investigators on date which is pretty cool. It will be a white Christmas after all! we had a great thanksgiving filled with its quirks. We found out a lady in the ward had no where to go on thanksgiving and so we invited her to ours of course. Another member of the ward was just getting out of the hospital and needed a ride home and so of course our hostess kidnapped her from the hospital and dragged her in her hospital gown to our thanksgiving. They also invited their daughters boyfriend as their daughter had to work and also an empty nester from their old ward. We were just the picture perfect for that Norman Rockwell painting except only two out of the 12 that attended were actually family and that was the hostess and her husband. It was a great meal except it was nothing like the thanksgivings I remember but still it came close. After the dinner we kept the tradition as that day I bought a mini tree plant for 5$ and some mini ornaments to put on the tree for like 6$. It is great as all we need now is some stockings to hang on our fireplace which we should be picking up today at the dollar tree! So the key here is if you send a Christmas gift anyone wrap it so we can put it under our tree and in our stockings! It is great everything seems to be flowing smoothly. We have been meeting some great potential investigators and great people. Two of the people we are teaching came back to church yesterday too so that was cool! Not much else is moving here but I do love my mission and I cant wait to show you all my surprise!!
Sister Cawley
No comments:
Post a Comment