Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April 8, 2013


I am kind of having a hard time.  Not because the work is hard but because Thursday night I was overnighted.  It basically means I left Everson to serve somewhere else.  I had to pack in two hours and leave.  I got to my new apartment and finally got everything unloaded around 12am.  I was so beat.  It was really hard on me emotionally.  I am now serving in Bellingham 1st ward.  When president was talking to us he was like I know you will do great in the change but I have just been missing  Everson.  Last week in Everson we committed a girl to be baptized on April 27th.  And then I left.  I was really sad and spent the night crying and packing.  So now I am in a hotel looking apartment complex with no room for food trying to get back into the swing of things where in two weeks I find out if I am staying or leaving.  It will be interesting to find out! Other then that the trade seems to be for the better as we have bus passes and I of course really wanted to ride the bus for the first time and so we did.  Through that little adventure we found at least 4 potentials that we can meet with.  It makes me super excited! Everything else has been good around here though I am still suffering from a bit of a change whiplash.  I know that God has his purposes.  President just needed to move around some people before the big next transfer where 13 sisters are coming out! Should be interesting.  I am excited that Connor is leaving for his mission and I would really like him to email me before he goes out! Well I can’t think of anything else to say so if you need anything else let me know!
Sister Cawley

So I decided to tell you what cool things I found in conference.  I loved the story of the tomato plant it made me think about my scripture reading and how my plant needs to be constantly nourished.  So one of my thoughts is because on a mission it’s easy but at home it gets hard so maybe like for an hour a day sit down with mom or dad for an hour and study! I think it would be beneficial even if we found like a talk to go over each week or so and talked about it each day you know.  Just an idea.
I also like the prophet’s talk where he was talking about the fire.  I was thinking about some of the things that I have done.  I might have the right intentions or think it’s a good idea but it’s not you know.  Anyway just thinking about it.
Also there were a lot of other talks that talked about trials of our faith that were pretty good.  I will try to write more when I look at my notes.
Shaylin

No comments:

Post a Comment