Sunday, November 24, 2013

October 21, 2013

So get ready for this because it will not be a pretty sight!!! Well I don't really like being sick much so I of course being the stubborn person I am tried to push myself which made the other day well kind of interesting.  One of the 70 came to our mission to talk to us and apparently I didn't look to good....yeah! Mission President was not happy about that one!! I was sleep deprived as I couldn't breathe when I laid down. My word act like it was crazy.  So of course at the beginning we all got to get up and go in a line and meet the authority! Well I went up met him sort of told him I would feel bad if I got him sick as I was hacking up a storm so I elbow shook a general authority as well as my mission president whose wife voiced concern!!! Oh well I went about life anyway because I am my dads daughter and I didn't care because I am a missionary with so much better to do then be home.  NO. As the meeting/day progressed I got worse. Well you know how when you have a cold you have one really bad day???This was it.  Sister Bonham told me to make an appointment with a doctor because I looked awful.  I didn't want to but its easier to say no when you only have 1 companion telling you to do something...not three. So I gave in walked up to apologize to my mission president for having to leave early where he told me it was fine I needed to where I got more upset (noted this is during a break) telling him the "apostle" was going to hate me and I didn't want him to! Well then a man leaned over and said he agreed with the mission president told me I was fine and being my sick smart Alick self I asked who he was (because of course he couldn't tell me what to do?) Yeah It was the seventy...so not only in that venture did one embarrassing thing happen to me and the authority but two.  Yes two. Oh well I have just succumb to the fact the most embarrassing moment of my life happened on my mission.  I am much better now by the way as come to find out I had an infection and needed antibiotic or antihistamine or whatever.  The stuff that only 5% of people experience the side effects and I am one of them.  But I am doing much better as all that is left is a stupid cough that makes me sing awful! Also to make matters well about the same. Last night was a missionary night.  One of my companions who is about as seasoned as I am got about as excited as I did making our companions think we were crazy!! Well our stake president told all adults they needed to be at a special conference last night which did me in.  Our ward boundaries just changed like massively....like so massively all of the missionaries are confused about what next so tomorrow we organized an emergency meeting to help us all sort out our areas.  Hopefully it all works out well!! Well here is to a long and confusing week! Wish us luck!
Sister Shaylin Cawley

No comments:

Post a Comment