So no I have not found out about transfers yet and I am seriously hoping I don't leave! I guess we will find out. My companion from last transfer went home today as well as my old district leader. It was fun having them all here for a short time. I love this area I feel like we are seeing miracles all the time. We seem to always be having lessons and even tracting and getting doors slammed in our faces is fun. I am about dying right now as the guy next to me is listening to Journey or Glee one of the two. AHHH. Any way yeah this week has been good. I feel bad though as one of my companions is doing everything she can to not get the cold that she already has. Everyone seems to be getting sick which is crazy I guess I was just ahead of the crowd. Oh well for the most part we are staying healthy which is good. Ha ha the guy next to me is dancing. See that is how you know you are totally happy if you are willing to have a jam session in a library. Yeah I don't think I have hit that level of comfort yet but I am working on it. So life has been awesome and crazy here. We passed Boeing and Paine Field the other day in which I have no idea what is so cool about Paine Field so if someone could let me know that would be great. We got pictures of it anyway! Yeah that is how cool we are. So I figure with how many pictures we have all gotten of this transfer at some point I will be sending home like 80 CDS....ha ha. Yeah I am so cool! So we totally went and tracted into this brightly colored house the other day no one was home but it made me very happy. Also the fleas or whatever we had seem to be gone now which is probably because we haven't spent a lot of time at that house recently. It is good and I think with all the times we have scrubbed the dog his fleas should be almost gone. It is funny as this dog is a mini snowzer or something and it is black and for some weird reason he looks from behind like Mattie so I love being over there just petting and bathing the dog!!! He is a sweet heart. I have also found that sometimes I start praying in Portuguese which is kind of funny as I don't speak the language but sometimes it just fits. I had a funny moment this morning my companion was on my bed looking at my pictures and she saw one of me and Tennyson with the lions and she was like why do you have a picture of you and Jackson (the neighbor boy) with a lion. I said it was my nephew and she agreed that it was weird how much they looked alike. I will have to get a picture of Jackson and send it to you. I don't think they look that alike but everyone else does so who knows. Oh I also sang with my companion at a stake cottage meeting last night. We sang "Oh my Father" with someone who plays the cello. Basically Cottage meeting is a place that we bring non members and less actives are invited to hear peoples conversion stories. There is some on a mission level and others on a stake level. It was pretty cool as someone who was baptized on Friday was a speaker. Also one of the missionaries who is a recent convert of a little over 2 years! It was cool to hear the stories of the people. Well I don't want to bore you all with the originality of my week just know I am happy and safe. I love you all!
Sister Shaylin Cawley
No comments:
Post a Comment