Boeing......need I say more. I am right by the plant.
So before I get to far ahead of myself the other night was a perfectly good night. I was all set and ready for bed. All I needed to do was brush my teeth. Opened up my drawer and what did I find? No not just my toothbrush but a spider wrecked havoc on my toothbrush. Yes you guessed it...it built its home. Not happy and I was not going to use that thing. So my companion and I set out to buy me a new toothbrush. It was great except for the fact nobody told us the main road to all the stores was shut down due to construction so we couldn't get to all the stores which made us turn completely around and finally hit up Rite Aid which had one triple pack of toothbrushes that I didn't want so then we went to QFC and finally got a good quality toothbrush and a holder so no spider decided it is his. I am still very angry about that. We participated in National Day of Service on Saturday at a local cemetery where we cleaned up old old old tombstones. Most of them dated back to the early 1900's. It was sad to look at as there were many who lived short lives. Oh well they are in heaven now. The mission is getting rougher as I am not in the most ideal of circumstances but I keep moving forward hoping one day the mail will come! Ha ha. I am just messing...well sort of. I miss hearing from everyone and my companion is getting more and more trunkie as next transfer will be her last. I love her a lot and we are starting to sort of get along. Well at least well enough that we are not killing each other. Hey maybe we may even turn out friends when all this is said and done. I heard about some stuff that is going on around there. I am happy for Alyssa she will be a great missionary and I am sure will love it. Meika better send me a wedding invite or I will steal her monkey...lol. Random question was Amanda the only one who went to the air show? Wow I mean come on. Heads up when I come home quality family time if they don't want to spend it with everyone they probably will have a hard time catching me. We were talking about the things we missed most about home and how they relate to the gospel and I was talking about how weird it was because every night was family night. There was never oh lets go out with friends because the best friends we could ever have were already at home. Yeah I am slightly incredibly jealous that I don't get to go to Disney World but hey it just means I get a wicked awesome cruise when I go home...wink wink. Ha ha. I am just kidding. I love looking back on home because I realize the strength that God has given me. Yeah living with a companion is cool but its not the same. Noted my mom does enter my dreams and freak me out because she isn't supposed to be on my mission but hey it helps me remember why I am out here. Jesus Christ did something for my family that I could never do. I am here to repay him for part of that. I really believe that quote that talks about the definition of a missionary because that is the relationship I want for everybody. That closeness and that love. No one should be without it. I am grateful for my family and I wouldn't trade them for the world.
Love Sister CawleySo before I get to far ahead of myself the other night was a perfectly good night. I was all set and ready for bed. All I needed to do was brush my teeth. Opened up my drawer and what did I find? No not just my toothbrush but a spider wrecked havoc on my toothbrush. Yes you guessed it...it built its home. Not happy and I was not going to use that thing. So my companion and I set out to buy me a new toothbrush. It was great except for the fact nobody told us the main road to all the stores was shut down due to construction so we couldn't get to all the stores which made us turn completely around and finally hit up Rite Aid which had one triple pack of toothbrushes that I didn't want so then we went to QFC and finally got a good quality toothbrush and a holder so no spider decided it is his. I am still very angry about that. We participated in National Day of Service on Saturday at a local cemetery where we cleaned up old old old tombstones. Most of them dated back to the early 1900's. It was sad to look at as there were many who lived short lives. Oh well they are in heaven now. The mission is getting rougher as I am not in the most ideal of circumstances but I keep moving forward hoping one day the mail will come! Ha ha. I am just messing...well sort of. I miss hearing from everyone and my companion is getting more and more trunkie as next transfer will be her last. I love her a lot and we are starting to sort of get along. Well at least well enough that we are not killing each other. Hey maybe we may even turn out friends when all this is said and done. I heard about some stuff that is going on around there. I am happy for Alyssa she will be a great missionary and I am sure will love it. Meika better send me a wedding invite or I will steal her monkey...lol. Random question was Amanda the only one who went to the air show? Wow I mean come on. Heads up when I come home quality family time if they don't want to spend it with everyone they probably will have a hard time catching me. We were talking about the things we missed most about home and how they relate to the gospel and I was talking about how weird it was because every night was family night. There was never oh lets go out with friends because the best friends we could ever have were already at home. Yeah I am slightly incredibly jealous that I don't get to go to Disney World but hey it just means I get a wicked awesome cruise when I go home...wink wink. Ha ha. I am just kidding. I love looking back on home because I realize the strength that God has given me. Yeah living with a companion is cool but its not the same. Noted my mom does enter my dreams and freak me out because she isn't supposed to be on my mission but hey it helps me remember why I am out here. Jesus Christ did something for my family that I could never do. I am here to repay him for part of that. I really believe that quote that talks about the definition of a missionary because that is the relationship I want for everybody. That closeness and that love. No one should be without it. I am grateful for my family and I wouldn't trade them for the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment