Tuesday, September 10, 2013

August 26,2013



Seriously Mom and Dad you couldn't wait til I got home to take the fun trips. Oh well glad you had fun on your travels. So here is some news that is new. I have been called to serve as one of the new Sister Training Leaders. If you don't know what that is you probably know as much as I do except I need to go to all the monthly meetings like the zone leaders do. Its the new Sister calling as of recent. So that is pretty cool. There is only six of these sisters in the whole mission. This week we will get 20? new sisters and the number is supposed to keep rising until we reach 70 sisters in the mission. That is a lot. I watched another of my companions leave for the end of her mission. We did the same ordeal we heart attacked her bed and helped her get off at 620 this morning. It was rough to see yet another of my companions to go home but I know she will be happy as she gets home one transfer before her boyfriend gets home from the indies. She is excited but nervous. I thought it was funny that she took home all of her clothes. I love you all but I am only taking home the clothes I know I will wear after my mission the rest I am giving away to fellow missionaries or to good will. I am sorry it is not worth keeping all of my clothes as I am already sick of half of them. Oh well. I figure if that is a problem I will just get a job and buy new clothes myself. He He. No but this week has been great we put one of God's investigators on date for December and we are so excited for him. He will do great. He is awesome his whole family is. I am so proud of the progress they are making. It is just awesome. I also got bit by that same bird again. I am glad I am leaving that way I wont be tempted to touch that bird again. Bird bites are funny thought because they just bruise that is it. No damage or anything your finger just looks funny because there is a bruise on it. It is funny. Whatever. I love this work so much. Sorry there was not a lot to report. It has been a busy week and yeah there was a lot of good but there was also a lot of oh my word will this day ever end. Ha ha. Well hope you are all staying safe.


Sister Shaylin Cawley


P.S. Mom do you remember when you were upset about turning 50?

No comments:

Post a Comment