Me holding a baby chick at one of our investigators houses! A big thing here is raising chickens to get your own eggs. They are so good!!!
This is me celebrating St. Patrick's Day. I needed more green!
For one of our lessons to teach about the Life of Christ. We used an Easter egg hunt with something from his life in each one. They had so much fun running around and looking for eggs. Their yard is so huge it made the eggs fun to look for.
Me holding a couple of bunnies. They were so cute and fluffy but they shed like cats!
One of the neighborhoods flooded after a huge rainstorm. Here I am in a lake!
Pictures of me in a member's backyard.
I can't even remember taking this.
My St Patrick's Day present
More of me!
I was an usher at Savior of the World.
A bathroom we had to clean...it took us 10ish hours!
The famous Mt. Baker. It was in my area.
Decorating Easter eggs.
I "bugged" my companions bed.
We did an activity where we showed the Gospel of Jesus Christ using an obstacle course.
An eagle tree that always has at least 5 eagles in it.
Trashing my first pair of shoes!!!!!
A deer right next to our car.
More eagles!!!
The Easter basket I made for my companion.
She loved it!!!
My Easter treat from my companion.
Easter from home.
Our Easter mess!!!
April Fool's dinner
Poop Fertilizing...
Waiting at a bus stop.
A family in the Bellingham ward
At the beach..it smelled like fish!
A shell
All the boys...Elder's with the shells we gave them.
Feeding Seagulls
Our whole district
A dead crab
Me and my Companion
Something we did for the Ward
Crayola crayon houses
Bellingham YW
Sisters in the Washington Everett Mission
Sister Capner
My Mom and sisters
All of Sister Flannaries companions
Puppies!!!!!
Another rainstorm.
A new baptism in the Bellingham ward
A nice YW and her shoes
The most amazing cinnamon treat ever!!!
Tulip Festival
More crayon box houses
Missionaries in the Mt Vernon Apartment
No comments:
Post a Comment