Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May 13, 2013


GOT TO TALK TO MY PARENTS LAST NIGHT! Ah it was so great except they told me all about things I wish I could have taken part in.  It’s cool I got my Mom a cool flower as a present.  Mom I would send it to you but there is no promise that it will make it there.  He He.  I however still want to see pictures from Ashley's prom but maybe in this package or in next week’s email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also got to see one of my best friends in the whole wide world last night.  CAITLYN this is a shout out to you.  I love you so so much and I am so proud of you.  I wanted to cry as soon as I saw you cause I miss you so so much.  Like you have no idea! I miss texting you whenever I had a great or crappy day!  Stay happy okay and thank you so so much for wanting to talk to me!! I love you.  You are the best and I want to hear all about your engagement and everything.  Your pictures were so beautiful and I have showed them to my companions about 20 zillion times.  You are so great and your wedding is going to be so spectacular and wonderful I just know it.  I am so happy for you and I love you so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I also heard Carol talk to me as well as some cool grandparents.  I talked to Grandma Golda first which made me happy.  Grandma you look healthy I am glad because if not I would have to come off my mission to whip you back into shape! Also Grandma Judy, I miss you so much I am glad you are making a list of movies it means you haven't forgotten your best movie buddy! I hope you're eating some good movie theater popcorn for me as that is something I miss so much here.  We are supposed to avoid the appearance of evil which means no even going into the movie theater just to get the popcorn.  I hope some of the grand kids or my parents are at least texting you all the time to fill the void til' I get home.  I also saw Grandpa Ed I think he has lost some weight and gained some color! Keeper is doing a good job and I am glad you both are staying healthy.  I am however sorry to hear about Ester's cat.  It did good when it was alive.  Ha ha.  Oh so some of God's investigators in the ward I am serving in got baptized on Saturday.  The mom and two daughters, it was such a great day.  I watched the grandma get so excited as she was the only member in her family for 9 years.  She was so happy and I was happy also.  I will attach a picture to show you all.  I am still happy and working hard at being a good missionary.  I still get distracted a lot but I am working on it.  I am also sort of getting healthier.  It is also a work in progress I love you all stay safe and keep strong....Oh and happy Mothers Day!
Sister Shaylin Cawley










No comments:

Post a Comment