So as you can probably tell this week has been rough! I have
never wanted to be home more in my life and not because the work was hard or
something crazy traumatic happened but because we have done nothing. My companion has been really sick. As to ease her movement we haven't gone
anywhere and completely driven ourselves mad.
It also helps that all we are able to do is leave her at a members house
for like 2 hours so we still do get some work done but are on the brink of
insanity the rest of the time. I will
show you some pictures to prove how insane we are. It has been rough and what
has been really hard is knowing we can not help in any way. Luckily we are going to Seattle today to see
a doctor that can shed some light on the current situation. Luckily I have had
a best friend to go through this time with me.
We are also praying that she gets better as her birthday is
Thursday. I spent some money to make her
a frame present that she will love I just know it. I had a feeling a month or so ago that it
would lift her spirits and so I am finally having the opportunity to do
it. I have also been made incredibly
happy as I found a sheet of all giraffe stickers and so I just had to buy
them!!! I know I am having some happy and some blah as at least at home I would
be able to do something other then sit.
We have run sitting into the ground.
We did however get to do a last minute service project last night on a
beautiful lake. We swept off someones
dock and then got some pictures. Oh also
I meant to ask how is the 30 day thing going?? Also I had started ours except
today as we will not be home at all we have to break our no fast food for 30
days but other than that I have no gossiping, no gardettos which is so hard,
and I am still thinking of other stuff. Other than that stuff not much has
happened this week. Sorry like I said
not much. I am happy for Ashley, and
Caitlyn I screamed when I saw the video.
She is so pretty. And of course I
know her husband I knew something would happen so I made him sign my pillow
case : P
I love you all.
Shaylin
No comments:
Post a Comment