Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 25, 2013


Hot Wheels leading the way….
Ha ha that title was just something that came to my mind.  Any way life is good here.  I had an Abinadi moment yesterday.  I was somewhat targeted and asked basically to tell someone I was wrong in so many words.  It was kind of a rough night but my companion told me the story of Abinadi and helped me remember that he went through it too and that everything was going to be okay in God.  My heart just broke for that man.  Here I was trying to make his life better and he wouldn't hear it.  It was heart breaking.  I am all good though.  My companion is finally in recovery so the stir craziness is gone.  We are hitting a new block this week which is going to be interesting.  We are bringing in more fruit and vegetables into our diet.  It is going to be fun and I am excited.  It is going to be rough though.  I can do it.  Ha ha the nice thing is people still give us their junk food so I am not getting rid of it completely.  Any way my companion is losing weight so it means I need to step up a notch.  The people we are teaching are great it really makes me push all I have learned.  I can literally feel my faith getting stronger.  I wish each of you were here with me so we could grow along side each other but let’s face it God needs you where you are.  So do all you can for him.  Mom...Where is your institute class at? Is it through the ward? I am quite interested! Anyway rub some of the awesomeness around.  It is ah the area is amazing and beautiful and smells awful.  Any way its great.  I went on exchanges to Bellingham the other day it was great the person who was my companion that day was named um, Sister Esplin she is just barely 21.  It is cool.  Any way we got to talking and she has something called Hashimotos or something.  It has to do with your thyroid.  Anyway I told her about you and how I used to have it.  Well she can’t eat like anything really cause of it so fruits and vegetables make up her diet.  Well she said it is a good thing to check out all the while I was thinking No thank you I like my chocolate.  Any way so Mom you should be grateful it could have been worse.  Any way we got to visit some cool places.  One lady they are working with wants to get baptized and is ready goes to church in the rest home when they hold it there but they have to wait for a pool to baptize her in because of her health issues.  It just goes to show that God is preparing people and is testing the faith but she isn't wavering she wants this.  Her roommate cause it’s a rest home like Marlene was in so her roommate is taking the discussion now her only thing is understanding why she needs to be baptized again but she is so cute she is like a 92 year old lady.  Any way  the work is still moving here and I love hearing from all of you.  Dad I will have to read that article.  Hopefully we will see the new ensign soon.  I love you all so much.  Sorry again for the shortness of letter nothing huge has happened.  I think it helps I forgot my glasses so I am frustrated squinting at the screen.  Well everyone stay safe.  Oh I almost forgot.  Zone conference was this week and we talked about desire and how we need to align our desires with God not just say we are but do.  I also sang in a trio which I was supposed to do we sang the day dawn is breaking so it was me and two elders.  Also I had to sing the solo part in a choir cause no one else was there to do it and it was a female solo and the other female in the choir was sick.  So I ended up doing that which was pretty cool.  Well yeah that’s about it.  Love you all
Sister Cawley

PS—We live really close to Everson Proper (downtown) it has one over priced grocery store ;(Luckily we are able to go out of our area for necessary items.  One of the areas I can’t stand because all of the Canadians go there to shop and it is like Black Friday all of the time.  Canadians are cool.  You can actually see Canada from my area.  You can walk right up to customs ..it is crazy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment