So I got transferred to Cow country. I have to now smell cow all the time. It gets quite annoying and I am sort of used
to it. Or at least was until we drove
past some winter fertilizers who had a poop covered field. It was gross. Oh the place I live is called
Everson. I can see Canada from part of
my area(sumas). Yeah, we can see those toll boothie things and all. It’s pretty
cool. The people here are great, crazy but great. My new bed makes me feel like the princess
and the pea as I can feel every bed spring.
Ha ha but you take what you can get and I would rather have that
mattress then a hard as rock one. So
that makes things better. I am staying healthy for the most part except for my
new companion has been in the cooking mood lately which makes things kind of
hard. Oh well. She is super nice and
sings opera which will take some getting used to. Her name is Sister Morgan and she is also
allergic to eggs and chicken. My diet
will be seriously limited. I don't have
much to say this week more than usual. I
am trying to get myself back into the swing of things which if you know me is
pretty hard but possible. We have had a
lot of member meals which is good for the most part. I do like me my food. Tracting has also become a lot funnier in
this area which is a big help as I didn't think I would survive in the last
ward. Everything is pretty good. I missed hearing from Dad this week but maybe
that is because he was in Utah. Oh
shocker I may be coming home early. Not
for anything bad. We are getting so many
new sisters in that they are shortening some transfers and won’t be able to
make up for them. But I am okay with
that. God needs me for how long he needs
me right? I finally finished the Book of
Alma and I am kind of curious as to what happened to all of those Nephites who
boarded those ships. It will be
interesting to find out in heaven. I
will try and send some stuff that I have been reading as with only an hour of
time now it is hard to type it all.
Sorry about the lack of time. And
writing. I hope everything and everyone
is staying safe. Love you all.
Shaylin
So did I tell you everyone has cats up here? It is so
frustrating.
Anyway you know how I pick at my face especially when the
sore is right by my mouth and it gets really big? Well one of the office ladies
saw it and told me I needed to talk to Sister Wilson. So Sister Wilson heard about it and I told
her I didn’t need to go and see a doctor and that I wouldnt because it was
stupid. Well Sister Wilson didn’t much
like that idea because it looks like infantigo or something. So I went and I have a fungal infection on my
face which is also causing the inside of my mouth to be cankered and red. Oh well.
I didn’t win that fight. She was
laughing at me so I had to admit she was right.
Oh also my camera is broken but it still works as it just doesn’t
turn off. well it does just not
really. any who so that’s good I will
still be able to take pics. Also we are
going to the "big city" today to do all our big shopping so what’s
the balance on my debit card.
No comments:
Post a Comment