Well all is good out here.
Yes ,we are still trying to keep up the healthy eating except the
members haven't quite gotten hold of the fact which is great cause it means I
still get a well rounded supply of JUNK!! Transfers are coming up soon so this
will most likely be the last week I have with my current companion which freaks
me out a little as I am not fully comfortable with the area. I am still loving the mission. We picked up a new investigator this
week. The mom of one of our current
investigators had her sister over who joined in the lesson and is interested in
learning. So we are both pretty excited
about that. We are still trying to
figure out some things with Josh and Joel but the games are still going good
even though we need to find yet another game to teach the end of the Plan of
Salvation. It should test my knowledge
pretty good. I am in Ether in the Book
of Mormon now so I am almost done which makes me pretty happy. Sorry I am bouncing around oh well that's
just how cool I am. I am grieved for
some of the members in the ward as they are old and in pain. I just love all of them so much. One of the Ladies we had a lesson with her
daughter who is trying to re-activate well she has been having especially a
hard time so during the movie I sat by her like I used to with Grandma Stringham. She felt better after I did that she even
told me. Sometimes helping a person is
just doing what you know. Anyway I was
glad I could help. Another lady in our
ward is home bound and so she can’t come to church but she still gets the
sacrament. Anyway her dream was to sing
with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, and I know one day she will but as of right
now her voice is gone and so me and my companion go to her house with her
daughter and sing to her. She always
closes her eyes to listen to us. Once
she even started kind of singing with us. It was such a spiritual moment. Everything
else is going well here. Oh yeah we have
had SUN the past 2 days! It has been great to go outside and be blinded by
light! I love you all! Please stay safe!
Shaylin
Pictures!!!!!!
A chance meeting with a friend from Michigan...Amy Dickerson Glaves
Seattle Temple
My view of Seattle
Cooks
Fish in the road
Wet...as always!!!
Wow!!!
Sister N left :(
Turning into a country girl
Poop!!!!
Wynter
Heather
Goofy!!!
The Davis
My first Apartment
Loved the pictures -- you look great. Did not like that huge snake, however.
ReplyDelete