Monday, March 18, 2013

March 18, 2013


So today it is sunny I had almost forgot what it looked like but it is beautiful.  My health is returning which is good I still have a cough and some head congestion but no fainting over any more! Apparently what has been going around in the missionaries homes is bronchitis and pneumonia.  Bleck I am glad I didn't have to deal with any of those.  Other than me being sick for a couple days this week has been pretty good.  I am still with my companion and we are still continually working out our differences which is turning out really well.  I decided whenever I get frustrated I do a random act of kindness.  Currently in the little game we play she is winning as it is no longer for frustration it is simply a war!  I am trying to stay as healthy as possible though I have been craving chocolate like crazy.  Oh well.  So concerning all the things written, Nichelle that is so cute the pictures.  I am not allowed to see the videos but I love reading the captions you put on them.  One of the protections they use for us.  I am so happy though that he is learning while reading.  He is getting so cute and so is Maggie  Does she join in on the stories?  They are such a great pair, you are truly skilled when it comes to making babies.  Thank you so much for sending me your blog posts they make me so happy! I am happy to hear about the family though I feel as if my cousins need to be writing me more!  I can’t control everything however.  Carol is great at writing and I loved the letters they sent me for Valentines.  I need to write Jacob a letter today! Well all of them.  I was happy to receive a letter from Grandma Golda and also I got one from Craig Nelson which made me happy.  I also got a few others that made me so super happy. Our investigators are doing good and this week with all the kids we are teaching the life of Christ through an Easter egg hunt which should be pretty cool.  I am happy though.  No sun is kind of rough as I so want to teach some of these outdoorsy kids outside! Oh well.  I have fallen in love with the Youth songs Mountains to Climb, Glorious; it’s a Good Start, Stand, and Your Light along with others from the Youth page of lds.org you should so listen to them.  I love coming to write letters so I can listen to those songs! I love teaching here the people are great and so full of life. We continue to fill people’s homes with the spirit of music and we go just to a couple of homes where women are home bound or incredibly less active just to sing to them.  They enjoy it and the spirit is so strong.  One of which is a sweet lady who is on an oxygen machine and so talking is rough.  She also can’t sing though her dream has always been to sing with mo-tab.  We go in and sing with her and every time she closes her eyes to listen to us.  The spirit speaks strongly to all of us and oft times I hear her speak out loud some of the words we are singing with such love in a way that she is praying.  Bearing her testimony so beautifully and I don't know if she realizes she is doing it but it lifts my testimony so high! I wish each of you could feel the same spirit I feel.  I love you all and I am so happy for all that is life!
Shaylin....Sister Cawley

No comments:

Post a Comment