Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December 17, 2012


Okay so first things first.  Today I was so excited I saw a young man with his child sitting in front of the library I was so excited to go and tell this man all about the plan of salvation.  Meanwhile my companion was telling me how this man wouldn't accept the gospel. She was right you see this wonderful happy man had a huge problem.  His son had the same problem I think it must be genetic.  You see this poor man was just a copper statue! Ha ha I thought that would make you laugh!
So today was a great day.  I found out God is going to let me stay in this area.  I think it helped I couldn't stop praying about it! Ha Ha it may have been a little annoying on His end! Also I got a haircut and my hair is still falling out which I think is very entertaining. Oh that reminds me Mom and Dad I got a hair cut!!! (you paid thank you) I also found earlier today a bruise on my head and no I have no idea where I got it which is why it is so funny. Any how I just said goodbye to one of the elders from my district who is transferring out. He is awesome I hope I will see him soon!
Okay this week was epic.  Heather got baptized.  Before the baptism she was like jumping up and down and just had so much energy.  I was so happy for her.  Her mom kept saying Thank You.  She was able to invite three non members.  Also we had an investigator come.  She wants to come to church now! She is so totally going to get baptized! Ah but I am so so so happy for Heather. She was so afraid how she was going to look in the suit.  She looked fine.  I will try and send some pictures later this week. Okay sorry I know this isn't an epically long letter today.  I am kind of out of it.  I feel like I am in la la land.  Okay scratch that I am in La la land.  I have a new favorite poptart. It is the new oatmeal kind made by the Pop Tart brand.  It is so good.  The brown sugar one is my favorite.  Also let’s see oh yeah I wanted to tell you all about a cool enrichment this ward did.  The theme was spiritual and temporal preparation.  For spiritual they all painted blocks of wood and then mod poged a picture of the temple on it.  For temporal they made 72 hr kits and had a lesson.  It was such a cute idea.  One of our less actives came to the activity which I was so happy about.  Oh yeah also I got a blanket.  One of our less actives crocheted it for me.  It is kind of funny and cute.  Basically in October I complemented a blue blanket he made trying to be nice and make conversation.  Well it worked out kind of funny.  He remembered that and made me the same blanket in pink.  I call it my he she blanket.  He has blue and I have pink.  It was so nice of him.  He has such a great heart.  Well I better get going.  We still have a lot to do today!
Love you all,
Sincerely,
Sister Cawley

No comments:

Post a Comment