Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pictures From October 2012

DSCN3735

The land of Alpacas.

DSCN3728

 

DSCN3729 DSCN3730 DSCN3731 DSCN3732  

I was even brave enough to pet it.  It has very soft fur.

DSCN3737

We made these pumpkins and delivered them to the less actives.

DSCN3740 DSCN3739

These two pictures are for Grandpa Ed and Grandma Judy.

DSCN3742 DSCN3741

It has rained a lot this month.  I am soaking wet all of the time.

DSCN3749 DSCN3748

Playing Piano with sister Redford.

DSCN3747

Guess which is a doodle of me….

DSCN3761 DSCN3758 DSCN3760

Little Caesar's in the car…thanks Aunt Julie!

DSCN3765 DSCN3762 DSCN3763 DSCN3764 

A little bit of Volleyball on P Day.

DSCN3755

Love those grills!

DSCN3769

There is an investigator at the end of the rainbow.

DSCN3782

Service night.

DSCN3779 DSCN3774 DSCN3775 DSCN3776 DSCN3777 DSCN3778

Getting my puppy fix…I miss my dogs!!!!

DSCN3744 DSCN3743 DSCN3757

It is beautiful here!!!!DSCN3787

DSCN3771

I spy a little deer.

 DSCN3786 DSCN3783 DSCN3785

Only the Sisters scrapbook their study journal ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment