Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November 13, 2012


Happy 'day after supposed Veteran's Day so the libraries were all closed' day!!!! Ha I am good and quite upset....transfer day is today and my trainer is getting transferred out! I will get a new second half trainer which is okay but it will not be the same. Oh well this is God's work and he has a plan right...? Any how we have an investigator that is on date sort of...we want her to come to our ward at least three times either that or she will be baptized into another ward.  The main issue is her mom is re activating in her home ward and so she goes with her mom just to be there to support.  We have another couple who is recently out of High School.  They are great although they are about to move so they just switched the heat off in there house to save money to move to a smaller house.  They are both super nice and I am excited to work with them.  Another we just started teaching today is super nice and super open.  We taught the first lesson and she liked what is was saying.  She had a lot of great questions.  We are still teaching some less active members which is super great.  They are wonderful people who will do great things in the church.  Also had a potential investigator for another ward come to church with us on Sunday.  His story is actually quite interesting.  He has cerebral palsy and so on Tuesday he wandered into our Bishops work place freaking out about something.  When no one knew what was going on he left and walked about a mile or two to our church building and again was freaking out.  The cops got called on him and they brought him home.  A couple of days later the Spanish Elders were tracting in his area and decided to stop at his house they met him and his father and the boy said he wanted to go to church.  He rode his tricycle to church on Sunday and enjoyed the sacrament meeting.  He is super cool and is seventeen years old.  He has such a sense of humor. He was cracking jokes after sacrament meeting.  It was great. Everything is going pretty good not anything super amazing has happened lately we hung out with our district yesterday and played chair soccer.  My companion got a bruise on her knee the size of a golf ball.  It is pretty wicked.  I have no great stories to tell you about Teddy Grahams I can however tell you that I got some spider man cheese its that keep me pretty entertained.  I am still happy as can be and love hearing from you all.  I especially loved the joint Yager family letter I received the other day.  It made me smile.  Josh I loved the drawing, and I loved the letters from Ashley and Amanda too!  Tell Josh I got to hold a giant iguana the other day as well as a mouse like guinea pig or hamster.  I will send pictures and yes I am creating a collection of pictures with different animals.  I cant hold babies but I can hold animals! Ha any how I am great and am looking forward to hearing more from everyone!!! Oh and thanks for the cards if there is one thing I love its CARDS!! ha ha!
Love,
Sister Cawley

No comments:

Post a Comment