So I am admitting the fact that I need help. Anyone have any suggestions on how to lose weight as a missionary I would really appreciate it. I have already given up soda so if that is your idea it has already been used. Yeah. So lets see what else has happened this week. Oh yeah so as a missionary we have a standard of excellence so what the church expects us to meet in our specific area for member present lessons new investigators etc. Well this week for the first week in my mission we met it. I am so excited. Yeah it was amazing to get to reach that. So transfers are tomorrow and I am kind of scared of it. Anyway yeah. Ha ha. I cant really think of anything to say as this week has kind of just been a blur. I can however tell you we did a little hike this week. It was interesting. We have also given up fast food so that has been a challenge actually having to feed ourselves. Basically life here has been pretty ordinary. Wake up eat go out work go home sleep. Yeah very exciting. We did however get to go into a hospital twice this week which was pretty interesting.I am so sorry you are probably sitting reading this email thinking "stay awake stay awake!" I am trying to come up with something epic. Other then the bridge falling down and the traffic being awful nothing super dooper has really happened this week. I am trying to think up something cool honest I am trying. Hows life with everyone? Ha ha sorry. Um well I dont want to bore you all too much I really love you all. Have a good week. Sorry to dissapoint!
Shaylin
PS So I am getting transferred...again. I hate getting transferred I get transferred like every time. I just want to stay in one place just one just once. I hate moving it is so stupid. Why I am so upset you know.
PPS I changed my mind I just don't care any more. Whatever maybe God needs me everywhere. Who knows. One of these days I will stay where I am needed and it will be great. Until then Whatever I am done caring. Luckily I get some Applebee's today and the Low calorie menu to help me feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment